How we do it
Our most popular program, specially designed for individuals looking to prevent or reverse lifestyle diseases.It is an affordable, accessible and scalable solution which can be performed at home. Priced at ₹499 per month.
- Home: At home, affordable, accessible and scalable solution to reverse lifestyle diseases. Priced at ₹499 per month
- Sports: Remote Strength and conditioning program for professional athletes. Priced ₹999 per month
- Personal: Personalized strength and conditioning program aimed at improving athletic performance. Priced at ₹5000 per month
We are passionate about coaching and developing coaches is at the core of our organization. This program is for you if you see yourself as a fitness coach wanting to create an impact to better the lives of others.
- Trainer’s Internship - Designed for aspiring trainers to give them the necessary knowledge, tools and mentorship to become a successful trainers in Crossfit.
- Trainer’s Development - Designed to enhance knowledge and coaching skills under the supervision and mentorship of our experienced staff.
- Coaches Development Program - Coming Soon
Run our Home or Sports program at your gym, apartment, schools, hospitals, sports academy or anywhere else with our trainers. This is best suited for companies looking to run health and wellness programs at their corporate locations.
- Business - Run our Home or Sports program at your Gyms, Apartment, Business, and Corporate or anywhere you wish with our trainers..
- Corporate - Suited for companies looking to run health and wellness programs at corporate locations.
Interested To Join Us?
Fill out the form
Sickness-Wellness-Fitness Continuum# Home
According to CrossFit, nearly every measurable value of health can be placed on a continuum that ranges from sickness to wellness to fitness. Though tougher to measure, even mental health can be added to this observation. Depression is clearly mitigated by proper diet and exercise. Done right, fitness provides a great margin of protection against the ravages of time...
Your Next nutrition habit- “Eat lean protein at each meal”# Home
How to get your daily protein? Here are a starter shopping list and some simple tips for your protein. Over the next few weeks, we’ll show you how protein can help you get leaner, stronger, and healthier — and even better, help you with that "80% full" habit. Here’s what to focus on today. Know your protein...
The Upside down : Inversion# Home
The handstand can be one of the most undervalued movements within the CrossFit community or where the sport is concerned. Nevertheless, its application and regular performance for skill sets can produce better movement within any field of sport where athleticism is involved. To the novice or within our community, the handstand is sometimes seen merely as a...