How we do it
Our most popular program, specially designed for individuals looking to prevent or reverse lifestyle diseases.It is an affordable, accessible and scalable solution which can be performed at home. Priced at ₹499 per month.
- Home: At home, affordable, accessible and scalable solution to reverse lifestyle diseases. Priced at ₹499 per month
- Sports: Remote Strength and conditioning program for professional athletes. Priced ₹999 per month
- Personal: Personalized strength and conditioning program aimed at improving athletic performance. Priced at ₹5000 per month
We are passionate about coaching and developing coaches is at the core of our organization. This program is for you if you see yourself as a fitness coach wanting to create an impact to better the lives of others.
- Trainer’s Internship - Designed for aspiring trainers to give them the necessary knowledge, tools and mentorship to become a successful trainers in Crossfit.
- Trainer’s Development - Designed to enhance knowledge and coaching skills under the supervision and mentorship of our experienced staff.
- Coaches Development Program - Coming Soon
Run our Home or Sports program at your gym, apartment, schools, hospitals, sports academy or anywhere else with our trainers. This is best suited for companies looking to run health and wellness programs at their corporate locations.
- Business - Run our Home or Sports program at your Gyms, Apartment, Business, and Corporate or anywhere you wish with our trainers..
- Corporate - Suited for companies looking to run health and wellness programs at corporate locations.
Interested To Join Us?
Fill out the form
Chill Out! Take your “parking brake” off Think of two scenarios when you had to perform a task. First, remember a time where you were very anxious, perhaps rushing, and focused on doing well — a time when you were so stressed out and tense about doing a good job you were practically vibrating. Now, remember a time where...
Curing Weekenditis Last week we have talked about the symptoms and problems of weekend overeating. This week let’s look at the cure for this problem. Each of these virulent little critters, one by one, and talks about solutions. Infection 1: Perfectionism Treatment: Be “good enough”. The descent method you follow is better than the perfect method you...
"The Press" Learning the progression of lifts that moves from the shoulder press to the push press to the push jerk has long been a CrossFit staple. This progression offers the opportunity to acquire some essential motor recruitment patterns found in sport and life (functionality) while greatly improving strength in the “power zone” and upper body. In terms of...