How we do it
Our most popular program, specially designed for individuals looking to prevent or reverse lifestyle diseases.It is an affordable, accessible and scalable solution which can be performed at home. Priced at ₹499 per month.
- Home: At home, affordable, accessible and scalable solution to reverse lifestyle diseases. Priced at ₹499 per month
- Sports: Remote Strength and conditioning program for professional athletes. Priced ₹999 per month
- Personal: Personalized strength and conditioning program aimed at improving athletic performance. Priced at ₹5000 per month
We are passionate about coaching and developing coaches is at the core of our organization. This program is for you if you see yourself as a fitness coach wanting to create an impact to better the lives of others.
- Trainer’s Internship - Designed for aspiring trainers to give them the necessary knowledge, tools and mentorship to become a successful trainers in Crossfit.
- Trainer’s Development - Designed to enhance knowledge and coaching skills under the supervision and mentorship of our experienced staff.
- Coaches Development Program - Coming Soon
Run our Home or Sports program at your gym, apartment, schools, hospitals, sports academy or anywhere else with our trainers. This is best suited for companies looking to run health and wellness programs at their corporate locations.
- Business - Run our Home or Sports program at your Gyms, Apartment, Business, and Corporate or anywhere you wish with our trainers..
- Corporate - Suited for companies looking to run health and wellness programs at corporate locations.
Interested To Join Us?
Fill out the form
This exercise is remarkable from several perspectives. It is isometric, functional, and highly effective. Relatively unknown outside of the gymnastics community this exercise may be the most effective abdominal exercise we know of! The L-sit is performed by supporting the body entirely by the arms and holding the legs straight out in front. The legs’ posture in the...
Biking, running, swimming, rowing, speed skating, and cross-country skiing are collectively known as “metabolic conditioning.” In the common vernacular they are referred to as “cardio.” CrossFit’s third fitness model, the one that deals with metabolic pathways, contains the seeds of the CrossFit “cardio” prescription. To understand the CrossFit approach to “cardio” we need first to briefly cover the nature and...
How much should you Hydrate ? The modern "hydration industry" has convinced many people in the world of health and fitness that dehydration is a terrifying fate to be avoided at all costs. Whether it's a bandolier-style "hydration belt" or buckets of blue "sports recovery drink", products that supposedly help us stay hydrated abound. But do we really...