How we do it
Our most popular program, specially designed for individuals looking to prevent or reverse lifestyle diseases.It is an affordable, accessible and scalable solution which can be performed at home. Priced at ₹499 per month.
- Home: At home, affordable, accessible and scalable solution to reverse lifestyle diseases. Priced at ₹499 per month
- Sports: Remote Strength and conditioning program for professional athletes. Priced ₹999 per month
- Personal: Personalized strength and conditioning program aimed at improving athletic performance. Priced at ₹5000 per month
We are passionate about coaching and developing coaches is at the core of our organization. This program is for you if you see yourself as a fitness coach wanting to create an impact to better the lives of others.
- Trainer’s Internship - Designed for aspiring trainers to give them the necessary knowledge, tools and mentorship to become a successful trainers in Crossfit.
- Trainer’s Development - Designed to enhance knowledge and coaching skills under the supervision and mentorship of our experienced staff.
- Coaches Development Program - Coming Soon
Run our Home or Sports program at your gym, apartment, schools, hospitals, sports academy or anywhere else with our trainers. This is best suited for companies looking to run health and wellness programs at their corporate locations.
- Business - Run our Home or Sports program at your Gyms, Apartment, Business, and Corporate or anywhere you wish with our trainers..
- Corporate - Suited for companies looking to run health and wellness programs at corporate locations.
Interested To Join Us?
Fill out the form
Leaders inspire us to be better. How can you become a leader? What is a leader? Humans have asked this question for millennia. A leader isn’t someone who dominates with bluster and force. A leader isn’t a bully nor a boss. A leader isn’t necessarily the loudest voice in the choir. A leader is — quite...
The thruster requires a long line of action against the normal force of gravity with a load plus body- weight, creating one of the most profound accelerations possible. The movement works from full flexion to full extension at the ankle, knee, hip, shoulder, and arm, and involves most of the major muscle groups. These factors earn the thruster its reputation...
Why “80% full”? First: The exact number isn’t important. “80% full” is just an idea of eating a little less than you normally would. 80% full is about two things: How much you eat. How it feels to eat that much. So by doing this habit, you’ll learn: What portion sizes work for you. What it feels...