How we do it
Our most popular program, specially designed for individuals looking to prevent or reverse lifestyle diseases.It is an affordable, accessible and scalable solution which can be performed at home. Priced at ₹499 per month.
- Home: At home, affordable, accessible and scalable solution to reverse lifestyle diseases. Priced at ₹499 per month
- Sports: Remote Strength and conditioning program for professional athletes. Priced ₹999 per month
- Personal: Personalized strength and conditioning program aimed at improving athletic performance. Priced at ₹5000 per month
We are passionate about coaching and developing coaches is at the core of our organization. This program is for you if you see yourself as a fitness coach wanting to create an impact to better the lives of others.
- Trainer’s Internship - Designed for aspiring trainers to give them the necessary knowledge, tools and mentorship to become a successful trainers in Crossfit.
- Trainer’s Development - Designed to enhance knowledge and coaching skills under the supervision and mentorship of our experienced staff.
- Coaches Development Program - Coming Soon
Run our Home or Sports program at your gym, apartment, schools, hospitals, sports academy or anywhere else with our trainers. This is best suited for companies looking to run health and wellness programs at their corporate locations.
- Business - Run our Home or Sports program at your Gyms, Apartment, Business, and Corporate or anywhere you wish with our trainers..
- Corporate - Suited for companies looking to run health and wellness programs at corporate locations.
Interested To Join Us?
Fill out the form
"The Press" Learning the progression of lifts that moves from the shoulder press to the push press to the push jerk has long been a CrossFit staple. This progression offers the opportunity to acquire some essential motor recruitment patterns found in sport and life (functionality) while greatly improving strength in the “power zone” and upper body. In terms of...
"The Theoretical Hierarchy of the Development of an Athlete" Every regimen, every routine contains within its structure a blueprint for its deficiency. If you only work your weight training at low reps you will not develop the localized muscular endurance that you might have otherwise. If you work high reps exclusively you will not build the same strength or...
South Indian Style Balanced Breakfast Vegetable: Tomato and Onion Protein: Paneer, Urad dal(Black gram lentils), Buttermilk Carbohydrate: Quinoa Good Fat: Olive oil, Peanut Chutney -Recipe Courtesy: Coach Shubham- We deliver all of our products and services via phone 📲. All you need is a smartphone. You can experience PA Coaching by subscribing : USA INDIA